- This event has passed.
Real-World Data Governance Webinar: Governing Your Data Catalog, Business Glossary and Data Dictionary
April 15 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm EDT
Data catalogs, business glossaries and data dictionaries house the metadata that builds organizational confidence in your data. First and foremost, the people in your organization need to be engaged in leveraging the tools, understand the data that is available, who is responsible for the data and knowhow to get their hands on the data they need to perform their job function. This metadata will not govern itself.
Join Bob Seiner for the April RWDG webinar where he will discuss how to govern the metadata in a data catalog, business glossary and data dictionary. People must have confidence in the metadata associated with data that you need them to trust. Therefore, the metadata in your data catalog, business glossary and data dictionary must be governed. Learn how to govern that metadata in this webinar.
Bob will discuss the following subjects in this webinar:
- Successful data governance relies on value from very important tools
- What it means to govern your data catalog, business glossary and data dictionary
- Why governing the metadata in these tools is so important
- The roles necessary to govern these tools
- Value expected from governing the catalog, glossary, and dictionary