- This event has passed.
Real-World Data Governance Webinar: Building Data Governance Through Data Stewardship
March 18, 2021 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EDT
Data Stewards play an important role in data governance solutions. That is why it is critical that organizations get data stewardship right when setting up their program. The data is governed by people. Some people will even tell you that the discipline should be called people governance.
Bob Seiner has a lot to say on this subject. In this RWDG webinar, Bob shares the reasons why you must build your data governance program through the stewardship of the data. There is no governance without formal accountability for data. People become stewards when their relationship to data is formalized. It is the only way.
This webinar will focus on:
- The definition of data stewardship that MUST be adopted
- The critical role stewardship plays in governing data
- What it means to formalize accountability
- Why everybody in the organization is a Data Steward
- How to build data governance through stewardship