- This event has passed.
Live Online Training: A Complete Set of Data Governance Roles and Responsibilities
March 12, 2021 @ 11:00 am - 2:30 pm EST
Roles and responsibilities are the backbone to a successful Data Governance program. The way you define and utilize the roles will be the biggest factor of program success. From operational data stewards to the executive steering committee and everyone in between, people will need to understand the role they play, why they are in the role, and how the role fits in with their existing job.
Join Robert S. Seiner (Bob) for this half-day class where he will provide a complete and detailed set of Data Governance roles and responsibilities. Bob will share an operating model of roles and responsibilities that can be customized to address the specific needs of your organization.
This half-day program will explore the following:
- Executive, strategic, tactical, operational, and support-level roles
- How to customize an operating model to fit your organization
- Detailed responsibilities for each level
- Defining who participates at each level
- Using working teams to implement tactical solutions
Half-Day Seminar Price:
- $249 Early Bird Price through February 12, 2021
- $299 after February 12, 2021
Seminar CEUs: 4
Seminar Date: March 12, 2021
Seminar Time: 11 AM – 2:30 PM Eastern / 8 AM – 11:30 AM Pacific