Real-World Data Governance Webinar: Do It Yourself (DIY) Metadata Framework
May 20 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EDT
A metadata framework delivers improved understanding of metadata and how it is structured to improve the value of data. The development of a metadata framework must be easy to replicate for all of the critical data elements of the organization. The framework must also relate to the use of business glossaries, data dictionaries and data catalogs.
In this RWDG webinar, Bob Seiner will share a framework that can be applied in every organization. The framework he will share can be created yourself and is reusable for all of the critical data elements in your organization. You will walk away from this webinar thinking about how to apply the framework to your organization’s most important metadata.
In this webinar, Bob will discuss:
- The structure of a reusable metadata framework
- The effort required to implement the framework
- Value that comes from using the metadata framework
- How to sell the framework to the organization
- A new look for your organization’s metadata