Real-World Data Governance Webinar: Data Governance Roles as the Backbone of Your Program
June 17 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EDT
The method you follow to form your data governance roles and responsibilities will impact the success of your program. There are industry standard roles that require adjustment to fit the culture of your organization when getting started, gaining acceptance, and demonstrating sustained value. Roles are the backbone of a productive data governance program.
Bob Seiner will share his updated operating model of roles and responsibilities in this topical RWDG webinar. The model Bob uses is meant to overlay your present organizational structure rather than you trying to plug your organization into someone else’s model. This webinar will provide everything you need to know about data governance roles.
Bob will address the following in this webinar:
- An operating model of data governance roles and responsibilities
- How to customize the model to mimic your existing structure
- The meaning behind the oft-used “roles pyramid”
- Detailed responsibilities at each level of the organization
- Using the model to influence data governance acceptance