- This event has passed.
Real-World Data Governance Webinar: Data Governance Best Practices
November 18, 2021 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EST
To take a “ready, aim, fire” tactic to implementing data governance, many organizations assess themselves against industry best practices. The process is not difficult or time consuming and can directly assure that your activities target your specific needs. Best practices are always a strong place to start.
Join Bob Seiner for this popular RWDG topic where he will provide the information you need to set your program in the best possible direction. Bob will walk you through the steps of conducting an assessment and share with you a set of typical results from taking this action. You may be surprised at how easy it is to organize the assessment and may hear results that stimulate the actions that you need to take.
In this webinar, Bob will share:
- The value of performing a data governance best practice assessment
- A practical list of industry data governance best practices
- Criteria to determine if a practice is best practice
- Steps to follow to complete an assessment
- Typical recommendations and actions that result from an assessment