Data Governance Conference Europe – a Virtual Conference Keynote: Data Governance and Getting Past the “Why”
November 17 @ 9:15 am - 10:00 am EST
A lot of time and energy is spent trying to convince Senior Leadership why Data Governance is important. Some organizations never get past the “Why” and into the “How”. Even if programs demonstrate years of success, it is universal that there will be a need to sell or re-sell your program to … new management, new staff and to support new initiatives. Want to learn how to get past the “Why”?
In this keynote, Bob Seiner will share tips and techniques on how to get Senior Leadership to stop asking why Data Governance is necessary and get them to start asking how the program should operate to demonstrate value to the organization. You may be surprised how easy it will be.
In this session, Bob will share:
- Messages you should share with Senior Leadership to get a step ahead.
- Messages that you should not share with Leadership or you will make things worse.
- Tips on how to control the dialogue to gain more positive support.
- Techniques for how to get people interested and engaged.
- Examples of how organizations have moved beyond the “Why” question.