- This event has passed.
Real-World Data Governance Webinar: Data Governance and Metadata Management
December 16, 2021 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EST
Metadata is a tool that improves data understanding, builds end-user confidence, and improves the return on investment in every asset associated with becoming a data-centric organization. Metadata’s use has expanded beyond “data about data” to cover every phase of data analytics, protection, and quality improvement. Data governance are connected at the hip in every way possible. As the song goes, “you can’t have one without the other.”
In this RWDG webinar, Bob will provide a way to renew your energy focused on the valuable asset that can make or break your data governance program’s success. The truth is metadata is already inherent in your data environment and it can be leveraged by making it available to all levels of the organization. At issue is finding the most appropriate was to leverage and share metadata to improve data value and protection.
Throughout this webinar, Bob will share information about:
- Delivering an improved definition of metadata
- Communicating the relationship between successful governance and metadata
- Getting your business community to embrace the need for metadata
- Determining the metadata that will provide the most bang for your bucks
- The importance of metadata management to becoming data-centric