- This event has passed.
Idera Geek Sync Webinar: How to Select the Appropriate Approach to Data Governance
December 1, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EST
IDERA GEEK SYNC WEBINAR
How to Select the Appropriate Approach to Data Governance
There are three distinct approaches organizations can follow to implement Data Governance. There is the command-and-control approach, the traditional approach and the non-invasive approach to putting a formal program in place. The benefits and the issues that result from the selected approach may not be what you think they are.
In this webinar, Bob Seiner will compare and contrast the three approaches to Data Governance while targeting the results at helping you to select the appropriate approach for your organization. Bob will clearly outline the similarities and differences in the approaches and provide examples of the results you can expect from each.
In this webinar, Bob will provide details of:
- Three approaches to implementing a Data Governance program
- The core components that must be addressed (and how they differ by approach)
- A tool you can use to select the most appropriate approach to Data Governance
- Why the selection of approach is a critical decision
- How to select the best approach for your organization