- This event has passed.
Real-World Data Governance Webinar: Master Data Governance in Action
November 19, 2020 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EST
Master data is data essential to operations in a specific subject area. Information treated as master data varies from one subject to another and even from one company to another. However defined, one thing for certain is that it does not become master data unless it is governed.
Join Bob Seiner for this RWDG webinar where he outlines a repeatable way to activate your Data Governance program by focusing on your master data initiatives. Get people to trust your data as the “master” by implementing a formal certification process.
In this webinar, Bob will discuss:
- What makes it Master Data Governance
- Aligning roles and responsibilities with Master Data Management (MDM)
- Qualities of “governed data”
- Governing to a “master” version of the truth
- Implementing Data Governance domain by domain