- This event has passed.
Real-World Data Governance Webinar: Data Management, Metadata Management, and Data Governance – Working Together
October 20 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EDT
The data disciplines listed in the title must work together. The key to success requires understanding the boundaries and overlaps between the disciplines. Wouldn’t it be great to be able to present the relationships between the disciplines in a simple all-in diagram? At the end of this webinar, you will be able to do just that.
This new RWDG webinar with Bob Seiner will outline how Data Management, Metadata Management, and Data Governance can be optimized to work together. Bob will share a diagram that has successfully communicated the relationship between these disciplines to leadership resulting in the disciplines working in harmony and delivering success.
Bob will share the following in this webinar:
- Categories of disciplines focused on managing data as an asset
- A definition of Data Management that embraces numerous data disciplines
- The importance of Metadata Management to all data disciplines
- Why data and metadata require formal governance
- A graphic that effectively exhibits the relationship between the disciplines