- This event has passed.
Real-World Data Governance Webinar: Data Governance Roles and Responsibilities
May 19, 2022 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EDT
Roles and responsibilities are a critical component of every Data Governance program. Building a set of roles that are practical and that will not interfere with people’s “day jobs” is an important consideration that will influence how well your program is adopted. This tutorial focuses on sharing a proven model guaranteed to represent your organization.
Join Bob Seiner for this lively webinar where he will dissect a complete Operating Model of Roles and Responsibilities that encompasses all levels of the organization. Seiner will detail the roles and describe the most effective way to associate people with the roles. You will walk out of this webinar with a model to apply to your organization.
In this session Bob will share:
- The five levels of Data Governance roles
- A proven Operating Model of Roles and Responsibilities
- How to customize the model to meet your requirements
- Setting appropriate role expectations
- How to operationalize the roles and demonstrate value