Real-World Data Governance Webinar: Data and Metadata Will Not Govern Themselves
January 21, 2021 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EST
There is a direct relationship between the value your organization gets from its data, the trust your organization has in its data and how formally that data is being governed. This is not new news. In fact, this has always been the case.
Join Bob Seiner for the RWDG webinar to kick off the year, where he will discuss that data does not naturally or automatically increase in value or become more trusted without a resolute effort. That effort focuses on governance. The webinar will focus on the effort that must be orchestrated at the strategic, tactical, and operational levels of the organization, to demonstrate value and gain the trust of the people at all levels.
In this webinar, Bob will share:
- How governance applies equally to data and metadata
- The meaning of a “resolute effort” to govern important assets
- How the governance of data and metadata increases their value
- The people who must be held formally accountable for data and metadata
- Communicating the webinar’s title with people who can make a difference