Enterprise Data World 2022: Do-It-Yourself (DIY) Data Governance Framework & Communication Plan
March 21 @ 8:30 am - 11:45 am PDT
Data Governance depends on effective communications and having a customized framework that addresses all levels of the organization. A communications plan and framework play key roles in socializing and publicizing important information about your program. These artifacts assist in getting people to understand the value to them and the work that is necessary to change the culture from one of ungoverned to governed data. To be successful, organizations must build a framework and communications plan required to build and deliver appropriate components of program success.
In this workshop, Bob Seiner will share a customizable framework and plan for effective communications. Through this workshop, Bob will walk through the steps required to build a working Data Governance framework and communication plan. When this workshop is over, you will leave the session with customized templates that your organization can immediately use to improve the likelihood of Data Governance program success.
In this workshop, Bob will discuss and share:
- Customizable templates that meet your organization’s framework and messaging requirements.
- The three Os of effective Data Governance communication planning.
- The core components and levels to include in a Data Governance framework.
- How to customize the framework and messaging to match the appropriate audiences.
- Partnering with appropriate functions to deliver a meaningful framework and communications plan.