Real-World Data Governance Webinar: Do It Yourself (DIY) Data Governance Framework
September 16 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EDT
A worthwhile data governance framework includes the core component of a successful program as viewed by the different levels of the organization. Each of the components is addressed at each of the levels providing insight into key ideals and terminology used to attract participation across the organization. A framework plays a key role in setting up and sustaining a data governance program.
In this RWDG webinar, Bob Seiner will share two frameworks. The first is a basic cross-reference of components and levels while the second can be used to compare and contrast difference approaches to implementing data governance. When this webinar is finished, you will be able to customize the frameworks to outline the most appropriate manner for you to improve your likelihood of DG success.
In this RWDG webinar, Bob will discuss and share:
- Customizing a framework to match organizational requirements
- The core components and levels of an industry framework
- How to complete a data governance framework
- Using the framework to enable DG program success
- Measuring value through the DIY DG framework