Real-World Data Governance Webinar: Convincing Stakeholders Data Governance is Essential
October 21 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm EDT
Organizations are investing heavily in becoming data-centric. Data governance practitioners must begin to deploy effective data governance techniques to support these investments. One of these techniques is to tackle the problem of convincing stakeholders that data governance is necessary. This webinar will help you address that challenge.
Join Bob Seiner for this RWDG webinar where he will provide three questions that must be answered thoroughly and honestly from a business and technical perspective. The answers to these questions will provide practitioners with the artillery needed to break down barriers preventing the organization from being convinced that the time is right to formalize data governance.
This webinar will focus on:
- Identifying the stakeholders that must be convinced
- The three questions that must be asked of the stakeholders
- What answers you should expect to receive
- The answers that may surprise you
- Using the answers to convince stakeholders that data governance is necessary