- This event has passed.
Data Governance Conference Europe – a Virtual Conference. Selecting the Best Data Governance Approach for Your Organization
November 15, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 1:15 pm EST
There are several approaches that organizations can take to implement a successful Data Governance program. These approaches require that the organization select and follow a specific data governance framework or model. And there are several to choose from. Are you interested in learning all about the most common approaches that are being followed by organizations and why those approaches were selected? Then this is the right tutorial for you.
Join Bob Seiner for this tutorial focused on matching the appropriate Data Governance Program model to your organization. Your culture may act very invasive, or it may be non-invasive in the way they instill specific disciplines. Stop by to learn the advantages of selecting the “right” DG approach to match your organization.
Bob will discuss:
- Different Approaches for Implementing Data Governance,
- How to Recognize Your Organization’s Traits that Make it Unique,
- Matching the Model to Your Organization,
- What the Same Model Doesn’t Work for Everybody,
- How to Make the Data Governance Model Your Own.