DATE: September 19, 2019
TIME: 2 PM Eastern / 11 AM Pacific
PRICE: Free to all attendees.
About the Webinar
There are three distinct approaches to implement Data Governance. The Command-and-Control Approach, the Traditional (if you build it they will come) Approach and the Non-Invasive Data Governance Approach. Some organizations select a single approach for their program while others select to follow a hybrid method.
Bob Seiner will provide information about each approach and indicate how the Non-Invasive Approach can follow the path of least resistance with the greatest success. You may be surprised to learn that many of your present activities can be leveraged to address Stewardship, Metadata, and governed processes – all directed at staying as non-invasive as possible.
In this webinar, Bob will discuss:
- A Data Governance framework completed in a Non-Invasive way
- How the three approaches differ and when to use each
- Sticking to a single approach versus implementing a hybrid model
- How to sell Data Governance as something you are already doing
- Using the Non-Invasive Approach to win friends and influence people
About the Speaker
Robert S. Seiner is the President and Principal of KIK Consulting & Educational Services and the Publisher of The Data Administration Newsletter (TDAN.com). Bob was recently awarded the DAMA Professional Award for significant and demonstrable contributions to the data management industry. Bob specializes in “non-invasive data governance”, data stewardship, and meta-data management solutions.