DATE: April 16, 2020
TIME: 2 PM Eastern / 11 AM Pacific
PRICE: Free to all attendees.
About the Webinar
Data Governance adds value to the organization when it becomes operationalized and focused on providing improved business outcomes. People in the organization acknowledge Data Governance success when they see results based on how the formalized program operates.
Join Bob Seiner for this month’s webinar, where he will focus on how to operationalize Data Governance based on your program’s purpose and demonstrate value through the communications of business outcomes. New ways to operationalize Data Governance and engage data stewards will be highlighted.
Bob will discuss :
- What it means to operationalize Data Governance
- How to link Data Governance to business outcomes – both good and bad
- Program operations designed to provide business outcomes
- Using the program purpose to demonstrate value
- Ways to engage your stewards through their job function
About the Speaker
Robert S. Seiner is the President and Principal of KIK Consulting & Educational Services and the Publisher of The Data Administration Newsletter (TDAN.com). Bob was recently awarded the DAMA Professional Award for significant and demonstrable contributions to the data management industry. Bob specializes in “non-invasive data governance”, data stewardship, and meta-data management solutions.