DATE: June 18, 2020
TIME: 2 PM Eastern / 11 AM Pacific
PRICE: Free to all attendees.
About the Webinar
Do you know what data policies are in place at your organization? Are the policies shelf-ware or do people know, understand, and follow what is stated in the policies? Many organizations have data policies – but don’t monitor their effectiveness. That is where Data Governance fits in.
In this month’s RWDG webinar, Bob Seiner will address data policy from several angles and suggest ways to leverage the guidelines to activate your Data Governance program. It’s time to take policies off the shelf and put them in the cubicles.
In this webinar, Bob will share:
- The relationship between Data Governance and Policy Management
- How to recognize the data policies already in place
- Using data policy to bolster your Data Governance program
- The makeup of a Data Governance policy
- Having a policy to manage data policies – meta-policies?
About the Speaker
Robert S. Seiner is the President and Principal of KIK Consulting & Educational Services and the Publisher of The Data Administration Newsletter (TDAN.com). Bob was recently awarded the DAMA Professional Award for significant and demonstrable contributions to the data management industry. Bob specializes in “non-invasive data governance”, data stewardship, and meta-data management solutions.