300 W Station Square Dr
Pennsylvania 15219 USA
How to Build and Implement a Non-Invasive Data Governance Program Monday and Tuesday, April 6 & 7, 2020 in Pittsburgh, PA
Have you implemented, or are you in the process of implementing, a Data Governance or Information Governance program? Are you experiencing acceptance and success? Have you taken a non-invasive approach with your practice? Should you?
This two day interactive course with Bob Seiner, of KIK Consulting & Educational Services (KIKconsulting.com) and The Data Administration Newsletter (TDAN.com), provides an alternative to the traditional and command-and-control approaches being used by many organizations. Seiner’s approach, Non-Invasive Data Governance, is practical and sensible and can be implemented by leveraging existing levels of governance already taking place in your organization.
Benefit from Seiner’s lengthy experience implementing successful Data Governance programs. Discover lessons learned from Seiner and other organizations through knowledge sharing with course attendees over an energetic two days. You won’t regret it.
Topics to be discussed include:
- Selecting the Most Appropriate Definition of Data Governance
- Applying the Non-Invasive Data Governance Framework
- Defining Your Program Value, Purpose(s) and Required Level of Success
- Sharing the Approach with Management (What to say/Not to say)
- Gaining Senior Leadership Support, Sponsorship and Understanding
- NIDG Best Practices and How to Assess Against Them
- Building an Actionable Program Roadmap and Action Plan
- Development of an Operating Model of Roles & Responsibilities
- Building a Data Governance Communications Plan
- Metadata Governance and It’s Relationship to Data Governance
- How to Build and Use Proven Data Governance Tools and Templates
- Identifying the Most Appropriate Approach for Your Organization
- Selling Data Governance to Your Organization
- Addressing Future Opportunities with Data Governance
- Delivering a Successful and Measurable Program Pilot
- Immediate Application of the Information Provided in this Course
As an added bonus, every attendee will receive a copy of Seiner’s book, Non-Invasive Data Governance: the Path of Least Resistance and Greatest Success (Technics Publishing) as well as a copy of all of the tools and templates shared by Seiner during the course.
Logistics for the How to Build and Implement a Non-Invasive Data Governance Program course
- To be held at the Sheraton Station Square, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Dates: Monday and Tuesday, April 6th and April 7th, 2020
- Registration – Through March 13, 2020 – $1299.00, After March 13, 2020 – $1499.00
- Click here to register and pay for the class. Class size limited to 25.
- Discounted Room Rate: Gen Std King rate – $129.00 – Click here to register at hotel. Rate Available until 3/23.
- Register three people and get the fourth registration free. Email Bob Seiner for more information.
- Cancellations by 3/6/2020 will be refunded at 100%. After that date will be refunded at a 60% rate.