Robert S. (Bob) Seiner is well recognized and respected in the information asset management industry (covering data, information, content, and knowledge management) for his tremendous commitment to collecting, recording and sharing information about successful practices. Mr. Seiner is the President and Principal Consultant of KIK Consulting & Educational Services, LLC, an information management consulting firm that focuses on cost-effective / practical solutions & education in data and meta-data management, data governance and stewardship programs, content and knowledge management solutions. Mr. Seiner has maintained a focus on knowledge transfer throughout his twenty plus year career, through his popular internet publication The Data Administration Newsletter, LLC – TDAN.com, and through more than fifteen years of conference speaking and hosting workshops.
Mr. Seiner, as a consultant & educator, has focused on the knowledge transfer aspect of his job. After years of studying and implementing data management, knowledge management and business intelligence best practices he has taken on Consultative Mentoring, a blend between consulting and education, full time.
- Mr. Seiner was recently named the DAMA Professional Award winner to recognize his significant, demonstrable contributions to the Information resource management and data resource management fields.
- Mr. Seiner has consulted with and educated many notable organizations including those listed on the CLIENT PAGE of this web site.
- Mr. Seiner has presented or held workshops at major industry conferences & EVENTS in Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Dusseldorf, Las Vegas, London, Los Angeles, New Orleans, New York City, Orlando, Phoenix, San Diego, Stockholm, Washington D.C., … more.
- Mr. Seiner has authored and published dozens of READ PAGE in major IT journals.
- Mr. Seiner is the publisher of a highly successful electronic publication that focuses on sharing knowledge of best practices in the management of all data and information assets. In June of 2014, The Data Administration Newsletter (TDAN.com) celebrated its 17th anniversary and presently attracts close to 125k visitors every month.